Fight a teacher. It’s your last shot.
So, the BFI London Film Festival is soon. There seems like there is gonna be quite a few Colin fans there which I am over the moon about, but I think they all need to be a bit careful. I know that there’s some people who are going who’ve met Colin several times, and I think they should be wary about the other fans there. We all know that Colin is very shy and doesn’t like big crowds, of course there’s gonna be barriers but that doesn’t give anyone the right to shove things to sign in his face and go screaming his name. Also, if you’ve already met Colin before, I think you should give other fans the chance to get a few words to him and get an autograph etc. During Mojo, lots of fans complained about the same people meeting him and ruining their opportunity or just asking him to sign stuff, wasting his time, when they’ve already got plenty of autographs of their own. I do think this is a bit greedy, so if you’re one of those people (you should know who you are), just give the people in your fandom a bit of a help. You know, move out of their way, pass stuff down, move back once you’ve gotten what you want etc. Sorry to put such a down note on the tag, but I thought I should speak out for some people in the fandom.
Also maybe make a note not to crowd him and respect his space, as well. :)
Merlin Cast Fest ► Bradley James Week
Day Five: Favourite Moment In Merlin
The first round table meeting.
It’s been 400 years and I’m still really mad that we never got an amazing tag team battle scene between these two.
Also I have a headcanon that because Excalibur was forged in the dragon’s breath, it glows when Arthur uses it since it was made just for him
and cause he’s the sun king.
(They’re fighting some sort of crazy shadow monsters I guess? Idk guys I’m not creative.)
Full view here.
consider the following aus
- "we wore matching halloween costumes to this party" au
- "we’re the only ones who didn’t get the email about class being canceled" au
- "tried to get the candy bar that didn’t drop out of the vending machine and now my hand is stuck can u help me out" au
- "we’re the only ones on campus who didn’t go home for christmas" au
- "we both got in separate bar fights downtown and now we’re waiting in the ER comparing stories" au
- "accidentally fell in your lap while standing on this crowded bus" au
- "can u help me sneak my cat into my dorm" au
- "accidentally got assigned the same library study room so I guess we’ll have to share for the semester" au
- "It’s raining and u forgot your umbrella so come over and stand under mine while we wait for the bus" au
- "I rented the apartment above your flower shop and in the last two months you’ve gotten a new flower I’m allergic to so I keep buying bouquets until I can figure out which kind it is" au